New pics "GODZILLA" World Record!

He is very handsome. If we didn't live so far away I'd let him meet my two CR girls... Ethel and Maude... who will be 5 months old on the 17th of August. Maude just started laying.
smile.png

I just love Godzilla. He's so craggy and manly!
Robin, Ethel and Maude have some competition over him... George and Greta have had their sights on him for a while... might have to be a stand-off. Yeah, them's fightin woids!
gig.gif

lau.gif
I think I'll step back from this one! Athough I'm sure there is enough of him to go around
thumbsup.gif

Chef

LOL a big guy like that yes there probably IS more than enough of him for four big girls to share.
lau.gif
lol.png
He's large and in charge. Well... alright. George and Greta are willing to step back a little. But they have first dibs!
gig.gif

I have seen another thread on here about Godzilla #2. Looks like GZ#1 may have some competition. GZ #2 still looks like he has some growing to do though.
big_smile.png
The Nugatron is large too but doesnt look to have the girth, but then again pictures never do any justice. Looks like there are 20# chcikens out there though. Cool stuff! Some of these guys are just basketball players. We need to do the tallest chicken too if that hasn't already been done
idunno.gif

Chef

Quote:
I would also like to see the tallest chicken.
big_smile.png
You should begin, starting with the Big GZ Man himself.
big_smile.png
His fan club would like to see some new pictures! (George and Greta, AKA The G Force, have been bugging me for updated pics of their man.)
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

OK.

Update: 8/15/09
Godzilla is still alive and well, and hasn't escaped out of California....YET!
barnie.gif
He is in the middle of a molt right now so not looking his best
ep.gif
As soon as he gets his feathers back and is looking picture ready I will post them. I will update again ASAP.

Chef

Back
Top Bottom