New problems, need to vent

You did the right thing!!! There's no way to feel bad about trying to save a child's life.
It's now on your mother...if she's going to be like this, that's her problem, not yours.
They could actually be charged with kidnapping and unlawful inprisonment for not letting your nephew alone.
The car accident was caused by a lady crossing into traffic without looking infront of her. My car got totalled and we're waiting on the insurance company to come back with another offer. We were okay. My neck and back hurts, but nothing was broken.
Good luck in court.
fl.gif
I'd explain to them about how you couldn't get the important court letter to your nephew.

Yesterday went pretty well, I didnt get the kids but they are going to investigate all of it. I told them that they have refused to allow us contact with the kids, and they are going to put a stop to it. I gave the courts all the paper work and they are reviewing it. The best part was the fact that since I was there in the court room it tipped my brother over the edge and the judge got to see his temper. My Brother was Advised to get a Attorney and that he could fight the courts for custody or he could voluntarily give them custody. After the judge told him this he asked him if he had any questions. Thats when he lost it, and started pointing his finger at me and screaming how I am out to hurt him. And well the judge told him he could either shut up and answer the question or he could be arrested. Anyway he volunarily gave the kids up. Now I am just fighting to prove that my brother is still having contact from the kids.And getting all our ducks in a row, for the actual criminal hearing.

Such a sad situation but you did what you had to do, and what you did was RIGHT

Looks like to me you already have the best defense in the world, the newphew. IF the nephew will go before the court and tell the truth. At his age, any good lawyer would talk to him and see would be able to find out the truth and where the young man would be best put.

Looks like YOU might have gotten all the good traits out of the bunch.

Back
Top Bottom