New Puppy-Finally got a Great Pyrenees! PICS FINALLY ADDED!

Quote:
DARN

lotsa people says Chow Chows will bite you, but I can't convince mine to bite DH either,
roll.png

gig.gif

Chicky Joy ~~ Congrats! I am looking for a male as we speak. I was hoping to find one when I head down to the lower 48 but no luck as of yet. Cant wait for pics
big_smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Mine wont for prime rib but will for moose bones
wink.png
just ask the hubby I can still tell my male to "watch'm" and my husband cant even reach for a glass of water with out those big ole teeth and deep growl comming. Its great
big_smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Mine wont for prime rib but will for moose bones
wink.png
just ask the hubby I can still tell my male to "watch'm" and my husband cant even reach for a glass of water with out those big ole teeth and deep growl comming. Its great
big_smile.png

That's hillarious! I don't dare teach ours to do that. Hubby would not be happy.
smile.png

Have a GSD that won't bite him either. The cat however, will.
big_smile.png

I love the moose bones! Where in the 48 are you looking? Cause if you get to the east coast I can get you a GP.

I just got one, too. He's 12 weeks old and huge!!! So far he loves the chickens, but I have to watch. He puts his big ole paw on them and squashes them in the dirt. They just wriggle out and go on their way. We named him Finnian. Good luck with Oscar!

31698_p1000592.jpg

Gotta love the teenage hairdo's
big_smile.png

Chicky Joy ~~ My hubby has no choice I had the pyrs b4 him. He seems to think that the new pup we are looking for will be "his" and then he can get him to watch me lol. Silly boys
big_smile.png

I forgot I wanted to ask another question. I may have asked this earlier but does anyone have any training tips? We seem to be doing ok so far. He is a handful though.

Back
Top Bottom