New Section: BYC Online Poultry Show

Are you all calling me a "her"???
roll.png

Unfortunatley the "member" is a user group for the foruma and the only other groups we have are "Admin" and "Moderator".

I think everyone should rotate through as contestants and as judges, so it wouldn't make much sense to change titles for the short time that people are judges.

BTW, my name is Rob (short for Robert) which is a guy's name!

Rob, I know how you feel,..everyone confuses me for a girl too. Since my name is Casey everyone assumes I am a woman. Everyone also thinks I am older than I am as well, when they find out im 18 and a guy they are like,.....wow, I didnt see that coming. And most people that know me, know that I am very mature for my age and well educated in most areas, especially when it comes to poultry.

I am a little confused by alot of this, so would it be a problem for someone to post a list of judges for all this? And have an updated post of who the new judges are? Have a sticky post that shows the results of each show and who the judges are and were for each show?

~Casey

air mom, yes we have started.

Just thought I'd let everyone know, so far the pictures are great and the birds are beautiful. Also wanted to let everyone know that all your birds are beautiful, you just have to catch that picture at the right time so that you can show it to everyone.
I love everyones participation so far. It's great. So far it looks like this is going to be a good run.
Keep up the participation so we can start adding on prizes! Also you can enter more than once in one category on this run. I love seeing everyones pictures.
This is just so great.
Hope you're all having fun.

Back
Top Bottom