New Showgirls for my breeding project! PICTURES! Need Suggestions!!

leighhancock

Songster
10 Years
Dec 25, 2009
Lancaster SC
I just got home with my 7 new Showgirl Roos and a Showgirl Hen! I am stoked! I have been waiting forever to pick them up!!!

Here are the 4 grown roos... the others are just babies! My camera died before I could snap some pics of those!

These two boys carry a frizzle gene (I think). I am not sure what to breed them back to yet! ANY SUGGESTIONS???
100_3859.jpg

100_3858.jpg

100_3856.jpg

Heres my smooth feathered showgirl roo.. (Yes he is naked necked under there!) ANY SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT TO BREED BACK TO?
100_3857.jpg

AND HERES FAVORITE FRIZZLE SHOWGIRL BOY!!! I THOUGHT ABOUT GIVING HIM REALLY POOFY WHITE SILKIE HENS. WHAT DO YOU THINK?? suggestions?? I LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS SKIN COLOR!! HE IS MOLTING!!!
100_3855.jpg

100_3854.jpg

Last edited:
I won't forget! I really want to know what everyone thinks! I didn't go for all straight out showgirls. I got a couple of frizzle showgirls, and a smooth feathered, a splash, standard black, and the white one...OMG the WHITE ONE! Is the funniest looking...ugliest...most beautiful thing I have EVER seen!! LOL! He is molting and looks like heck right now but I saw him before the molt and he is amazing!
I'm gonna go try to get the pictures again! Maybe the camera will be nice to me and work!

Quote:
lol... I have plenty of girls for them! And plenty of pens. I was just missing the fellas!
3 of them are still just babies.... so really its just 4 breeder roos.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom