new sizzle roo not eating drinking and lethargic. HELP

tielie135

Songster
Apr 20, 2020
100 mile house, BC, Canada
I just got a pair of sizzles and one is acting weird. He sits with his head low and won't walk. His sister is running around healthy as can be but he rarely takes even a step and it is usually backwards. maybe heat stroke? he was panting in the car but it wasn't that hot and his sister was fine. Doesn't want to eat or drink. I even seen him laying with his head on the ground. His head rarely goes above his shoulders. Always wanted a sizzle but I am very concerned. I gave him some vitamins mixed in water VIA syringe and tried getting him to eat and drink to no avail. Any help is appreciated.
next day:
still sitting in the corner, backs up more into it for some reason, head still down and weird. very concerned. not eating or drinking still

he is already quarantined.

How he sits and him with his head up (doesn't go up more than this)
1619984344749.png
1619984378055.png

right when i brought him home:
1619984437533.png

Last edited:
well update (although nobody is here) he has been getting better and better, been a couple days now of him being a normal chicken, eating and drinking, must have been heat stroke, i will put him out with the others after a couple more good days/

well update (although nobody is here) he has been getting better and better, been a couple days now of him being a normal chicken, eating and drinking, must have been heat stroke, i will put him out with the others after a couple more good days/
awesome glad he got better

Back
Top Bottom