New to BYC

@Gnostic76 How many chickens do you have and what breeds/genders are they?

Another tip is to familiarise yourself with the guidance you can find online about different types of poop and different issues with egg shell quality and what they indicate. You will be needing this information at some point.
@Gnostic76 How many chickens do you have and what breeds/genders are they?

Another tip is to familiarise yourself with the guidance you can find online about different types of poop and different issues with egg shell quality and what they indicate. You will be needing this information at some point.

I have only 11 chickens at the moment. RIR's 10 hens and 1 roo. My friend had some RIR's and I absolutely love this breed. My wife loves the eggs my daughter loves having more pets and I like the hobby of it.

Hello chicken animation.gif

Hello, and welcome to BYC!
There are lots of resource articles, experienced members, and interesting forums to check out.
So, have a look around...:jumpy

:frowWelcome to BYC . Not much to know feed in the feeder water in the waterier. Eggs in the nesting boxes less money in the bank less gas in the tank :confused: Never over medicate. Most of all NEVER underestimate the cost of having chickens .If they hungry feed um if they sick treat um if they mean eat um . And there you have it chickens at a glance .Glad to have you catch a roost always plenty of room . We is all good at coop enlargement cause we ain't much good at chicken math . :lau

Back
Top Bottom