New to Hatching.

Quote:
Yes, it should still be lower !! You took all the water out right ??

Either 2 things, Your house has high hum and thats why your bator is high (hard to see at this time of year b/c everything is so dry)

or

your temp/hum gauge is off, is there a way you can pick another one up and use both of them to see if one is off ??

I have the exact same incubater. me and my sis bought it today. its been an hour or two since we turned it on it s finally at 100 F. all we did was barely change the increase and decrese.

we havent even put eggs in it but we will tonight.

so all i no is that YOUR chicks will hatch on christmas day!!
COOL CHRISTMAS CHICKS

I have the exact same incubater. me and my sis bought it today. its been an hour or two since we turned it on it s finally at 100 F. all we did was barely change the increase and decrese.

we havent even put eggs in it but we will tonight.

so all i no is that YOUR chicks will hatch on christmas day!!
COOL CHRISTMAS CHICKS

The Accurite ones at Walmart are pretty good. I've used those before. I find it a little hard to believe that a still air with no water in the reservoir is sitting at 55%. I think the gauge is probably off.

ok it is 638pm and the temp is 100 and hum is at 57 i check the water and there was a little not very much i don't know what esle to do to get the hum down the temp gauge is new but i am going to go to the feed store to see what they have tommrrow hopefully they will have something!

Quote:
Yes sounds much better, just remember a little water can go a long way !! Glad it went down for yah !!

Quote:
Yes sounds much better, just remember a little water can go a long way !! Glad it went down for yah !!

umm a little water for me doesnt go even a short way....im starting to wonder if my hergometer is broke....but i have two thermometers in there and the thermometers both read the same...so can the humidity part be "off" while the thermometer is correct? even tho it is the same unit? because i added a lot of water and cant get it out of the 30s

edited to say, in case ur confused..i have one thermometer and one hergometer/thermometer in there....if that makes anysense...so all together 2 gauges in there, but the one tells me two things

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom