Sammee

Hatching
Jul 10, 2017
(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Yes, we got our chickens in March

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? 6

(3) What breeds do you have? I have no frigging idea. I do know, one of our chickens is an easter egger, but the rest of them...I have no bloody idea.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? Researching chickens when we first got them.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I love to read (give me a good comedic mystery, think Hannah Swenson), I am a collector of romantic comedies (who doesn't want to laugh and cry at the same time?), I love languages (I am currently learning Italian and can speak French), I am a huge history buff and believe that history should be studied so we do not make the same mistakes, I dont' belong to a political party (I vote for whom I believe would do the best job), I love my mountains and can't imagine waking up and not seeing them outside my window, I love being a Mom and have been dealing with empty nest syndrome as my daughter just moved out. I still have my son for a few more years so the poor kid is going to be smothered. I love fishing, photography and making people happy.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. I have been married for 15 years, we have two children (our daughter is 18 and our son is 14 1/2), we have three dogs, Rebel is a Rottweiler/Shepard mix and is about to turn 3. Kota and his sister Eden are brother and sister from the same litter and they just turned two. I am a booking agent, I submit actors and actresses, dancers and singers for auditions and then handle all of their booking, wardrobe and travel information if they get the job. That's me in a nutshell. I am obsessed with my chickens and I spend WAY to much time taking pictures of them.

Welcome to BYC.
We are glad you joined.
This video should help you find your way around the site:

Back
Top Bottom