Announcement New Trophy Point Levels

Pics
Personally, I think it is a ridiculous travesty. And I say this although I really do not care, but just sayin.... I have been on here for 10 years, and I have 400 plus posts..... There are people on here with one year of chickens and 5000 posts. You can rack and stack that any way you choose, but it is got nothing to do with chicken expertise. I would rather go back to that ridiculous new egg status that I stayed in for about 8 years.
I kind of agree :oops:
As someone who is much more inclined to lurk and read, and have been doing so for years, I’m gonna stay far far behind someone else who posts 100’s of messages in chat threads daily.. I don’t care as long as people enjoy themselves, but sometimes I feel as though the trophy levels are equated to knowledge levels and that can be a little frustrating.
Sorry to be a negative nelly! Thank you for always trying to be better and improve, BYC staff :)

I'm just beginning to understand all the trophy n badges. Still a bit confusing. Trophys are points given for posts and likes. Nice, I get it. I thought the titles like chillin with my peeps and out of the brooder had to do with how long they had been members. Guess not. Too bad, that would be how I'd be looking for someone for advice. I do like the badges. I think those are based on someone recommending someone else and the monitors here making final judgements. I'm sure I'm not entirely correct in my understandings here so feel free to fill me in.
Love this place.:love

Back
Top Bottom