1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Twins!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Haviris, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    Willow suprised me with twins! That makes the second time I've missed one of my nigis kidding! I should really start trusting my instints, she was supposed to be due 3/16 and was supposed to be bred to Pie, I didn't really think she could go that long, but as we got closer deside I was just being paranoid. We'll she didn't wait that long, and I can see why, these are Mighty's kids not Pie's. I think I may have another sneaker, shouldn't be due til 4/01 so we'll see!

Here the babies, one big boy and one little girl!
    The boy,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And the girl! I think he markings make it look like she's wearing a white T-Shirt!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She's saying, "don't you dare take that pic"
    [​IMG]

And I just have to ad this pic of my silly pig,
    [​IMG]

2. kannm

kannm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2009
    Those babies are so cute! They make me want to get our two girl nigis pregnant. Ssssh don't tell my husband, he already said no.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

3. abluechipstock

abluechipstock Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    fort ashby, wv
    don't feel bad last year my girls came early, i had 4 kid i found them right after birth so i haven't seen any of my own does kid, i just started 2 wks vacation for my does to kid, i better get to see one out of 7 LOL![​IMG]

4. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    I hope you get to see your girls go! I hated that I missed this one, especially since she's a FF, but she clearly didn't need me! I've got 3 left and 2 of them are FF, so I sure hope I don't miss anymore! But if I have to miss one I hope it's Swiss's (she's the one I missed last year). I'm lucky that I'm a night dispatcher that works from home, so I'm here!

On the upside I had wished that I'd used Mighty this year, I'd like to get a doe kid from him, so this girl may be a keeper, but since I think it's possible that Lone Star was also bred to him I'll wait til she kids before I deside for sure who's staying.

5. Haviris

Sep 4, 2007
    kannm I won't tell if you won't, just play dumb, tell your hubby you have no idea how that could have happened!! Must have been a stray buck come by and visit your girls!

6. Jena

Jena The Welsh Witch

Nov 2, 2008
    Cardiff
    They are so lovely,

I really like that last but one photo, she is really daring you isn't she.

So cute,

thank you.

Jena.

7. helmstead

helmstead Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2007
    Alfordsville, IN
    Aww! They're lovely! Congrats!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by