NEW United Peafowl Association Magazine Editor!

What would you like to see most in the UPA magazine?

• More Articles

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • More Photos

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • More Color

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A more interesting layout.

• A Meet the member section where each issue a new member is featured.

• Better ad quality.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More pages.

• More information for new peafowl owners.

• More information for experianced peafowl owners.

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
You can learn more and see more in two days at the convention than you can in years not going.

While our place is not that big, we do have some nice stuff. Rocking BAB on the other hand is a must see. Being able to see all of those birds in one location is pretty amazing. I am there all the time and still see notice stuff for the first time each time.

You can learn more and see more in two days at the convention than you can in years not going.

While our place is not that big, we do have some nice stuff.  Rocking BAB on the other hand is a must see.  Being able to see all of those birds in one location is pretty amazing.  I am there all the time and still see notice stuff for the first time each time.

So, are you hinting that the convention is in Florida? Rocking BAB would be on my radar for a visit for sure, Josh is a great guy to deal with and theres no "stump the chump" with him.

Gerald Barker

So, are you hinting that the convention is in Florida? Rocking BAB would be on my radar for a visit for sure, Josh is a great guy to deal with and theres no "stump the chump" with him.

Gerald Barker
Not hinting. It IS going to be in Florida.
wink.png
More details to come I don't want to say too much before the magazine comes out with the official announcement (I will post the convention page of the magazine online for everyone), but yes the BOD has already made plans for this year's 2016 UPA convention to be in Florida.

Yes Josh is a nice guy and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. The same thing can be said for AugeredIn.

While our place is not that big, we do have some nice stuff. Rocking BAB on the other hand is a must see. Being able to see all of those birds in one location is pretty amazing. I am there all the time and still see notice stuff for the first time each time.
x2 While I have learned some valuable things here on BYC and through other internet sources, I learned some wonderful information at the convention - things I have never heard of before or answers I have never been able to get online. I brought a notebook and I am so glad that I did because I certainly used it because I heard a lot of great information. Everyone at the UPA convention is so open about sharing peafowl information you don't really have to drag anything out of them, they just tell you all of their knowledge. Not everyone is a super experienced peafowl breeder and some people don't have peafowl anymore and they still come. There are people at all stages that come.

AugeredIn is right Rocking B-A-B is a must see. There is probably a 100% chance that you will see a peafowl there that you really, really want. Here is a video I took of Rocking B-A-B's peafowl in 2014:
0.jpg

Not hinting. It IS going to be in Florida. ;) More details to come I don't want to say too much before the magazine comes out with the official announcement (I will post the convention page of the magazine online for everyone), but yes the BOD has already made plans for this year's 2016 UPA convention to be in Florida. Yes Josh is a nice guy and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. The same thing can be said for AugeredIn. x2 While I have learned some valuable things here on BYC and through other internet sources, I learned some wonderful information at the convention - things I have never heard of before or answers I have never been able to get online. I brought a notebook and I am so glad that I did because I certainly used it because I heard a lot of great information. Everyone at the UPA convention is so open about sharing peafowl information you don't really have to drag anything out of them, they just tell you all of their knowledge. Not everyone is a super experienced peafowl breeder and some people don't have peafowl anymore and they still come. There are people at all stages that come. AugeredIn is right Rocking B-A-B is a must see. There is probably a 100% chance that you will see a peafowl there that you really, really want. Here is a video I took of Rocking B-A-B's peafowl in 2014:
Not hinting. It IS going to be in Florida. ;) More details to come I don't want to say too much before the magazine comes out with the official announcement (I will post the convention page of the magazine online for everyone), but yes the BOD has already made plans for this year's 2016 UPA convention to be in Florida. Yes Josh is a nice guy and he is very helpful and knowledgeable. The same thing can be said for AugeredIn. x2 While I have learned some valuable things here on BYC and through other internet sources, I learned some wonderful information at the convention - things I have never heard of before or answers I have never been able to get online. I brought a notebook and I am so glad that I did because I certainly used it because I heard a lot of great information. Everyone at the UPA convention is so open about sharing peafowl information you don't really have to drag anything out of them, they just tell you all of their knowledge. Not everyone is a super experienced peafowl breeder and some people don't have peafowl anymore and they still come. There are people at all stages that come. AugeredIn is right Rocking B-A-B is a must see. There is probably a 100% chance that you will see a peafowl there that you really, really want. Here is a video I took of Rocking B-A-B's peafowl in 2014:
I watched this video the other day and really enjoyed it, (great kick by the way). Thank you for the heads up as I am now in the planning phase. Gerald Barker

You can attend the UPA Convention even if you are not a member.
wink.png
You do have to pay a little more if you are not a member, but you certainly can come.

Last year one guy came who used to own 100's of peafowl but hadn't had any for a few years. He also was no longer a UPA member but he came and shared a lot of helpful information and he re-joined the UPA and is planning on getting some peafowl again.

I definitely want to visit Rocking BAB Ranch.

I'm in the planning phase for the going to the convention. I really want to go so I'm going to try and plan everything so I can go. Does it list costs in the magazine article about the convention? If so I will wait for the magazine so you don't have to keep giving out info.

Back
Top Bottom