New Way to watch an Embryo Grow Try#4 (Last Video)

I know some people are against it but im not trying to kill, my goal is to raise a embryo from day 0 to day 21 and have it live.

KEEP ON GOIN DUDE!!!!! I TOLD MY MOM ABOUT THIS AND SHE SAID THAT THIS AN AWESOME IDEA!!! as for the other people, dont listen tot he ones being mean about it just keep on going!!!! i love chickens and arehatching some starting today, but i think that this is a way to not only see how an egg grows, but to see how there is another way to "grow" a fertilized egg!!!! God bless you!!!!
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

<3 kelsey

Quote:
Nobody goes out to purposefully kill in an expirement like this, and I think/hope even those who are against this get it. It's not any different from a school science project,except its way more ambious
big_smile.png

Quote:
That would be awesome! Plus you don't have to worry about the chick getting stuck in the shell. I would be worried that when it starts to move, it will break free from the egg contents. How will it hatch? It doesn't have anything to break free from. Hopefully it wouldn't drown in the bag.

Quote:
Ok, I read the entire thread to date; this is rather interesting that embryo has a visible heartbeat!

I am also a bit concerned with available oxygen and the calcium.

If this current experiment provides to be a failure possibly try this. Here is my thought; the difficulty is how to do it in a controlled sterile environment? What if the egg was cracked into a sterile oxygen permeable bag, the egg shell was ground smooth into a paste then place the emulsion into the bag with the egg?

My theory is the calcium will be available from the now not discarded eggshell creating an emulsion will possibly reduce hard shell particles from intruding into the forming embryo. Another approach is to place the calcium emulsion into a separate permeable bag within the bag that the yolk and albumin have been placed this will be so it is not in contact with the albumin directly. The calcium derived from the eggshell is via osmosis of the inner egg membrane.

Finally the question will be is will the embryo fully form correctly without a calcium structure providing support, will the embryo be capable of moving freely within an artificial inner membrane that may not provide ease of movement? Will the embryo stick to the bag to be more specific? At what point does one determine besides counting 21 days is it time to “hatch” the possibly formed chick?

I must say you are thinking out side the “shell”, you may one day be making advancements in medicine that was once considered just imagination.

caf.gif

I have very upsetting new everyone disaster struck when I went to move it, it broke apart and now im very very upset and heartbroken
hit.gif
:hit
Im sorry for getting everyones hope up
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom