New Way to watch an Embryo Grow Try#4 (Last Video)

Quote:
I completely agree.. Hatching an egg can be difficult even in the best of incubation set ups.. This wont work, and to some it may be 'just a chicken'.. but it is a baby that dies. Its one thing to just not allow it to incubate and refrigerate it before it sets, its another to let it grow, knowing that it will die( I know you are working on a theory on how to make it work) but seriously.. Its more on the cruel side IMO.

What kind of baby is this GOING to be??
fl.gif

that's insane, dude! very interesting!
pop.gif

eventually there is going to be a draw for O2, which isn't going to be available, but it will be interesting to see how far it makes it

I am sorry about all the negative feedback you are getting, but it is a life you are putting in jeopardy. I said this already though. In my opinion, you should have kept this experiment to yourself. Or on YouTube, not Back Yard Chickens. This is something that many of us don't agree with, and I don't agree with the people saying it's like the eggs that die in your incubator, NO IT'S NOT. It is a known fact that the egg will not be provided the environment needed to grow, and hatch, and let's just say that this egg DID actually live to hatch, what will it do, will you just dump the chick out of the bag or butter container on day 21 and expect it to LIVE.

Again, I don't like to talk like this, but it was something you should have thought over before you posted it here. I don't want trouble, I am informing you about your actions, so the same actions aren't taken again.

thumbsup.gif
I am going to congratulate you on your creativity of this though,
hmm.png
but many of us just think more of a chicken's life than too do this, or post about it on this forum.

This sounds really interesting! I will have to follow along with this experiment! I was actually going to suggest the kordon breather bags for fish, but it looks like you found them on your own!
smile.png
What breed of chicken is it from? Good luck!! I'm tempted to try this myself! My eggs keep getting killed anyway because it is so hot they are developing before I can get out there to pick them up each evening! Then, I put them in the fridge. I don't mind a little chicken in my eggs though! Lol!

Why dont you post pics on here of the progress, or still shots of video footage, not everyone can load a youtube video (lots of people in the sticks with no other option than dial up) I dont exactly agree with the methods, but it is creative, I would like to track the progress as well, especially if you do get a live chick in the end.(for the chicks sake I am rooting for it)

Back
Top Bottom