NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't think of anything else I own that I want to get rid of that won't cost a fortune to ship.

No hatching eggs. Neighbor kid jumped the fence to get a frisbee and collapsed my old coop on the ones that were close to laying so I haven't even got eggs to eat yet.
hmm.png

Sqeaky if no one takes it by tomorrow I take you up on it. I can use it as a gift for my "adopted" daughter's little girl. I just need to upload some more files to my swap page so that my offerings don't look sad.

What did you breed to get Ghost? Colorwise I mean. She is so beautiful. You could make a breed of that look if it would breed true.

These two made her. A grey silkie roo and a white sizzle hen. The hen does have a few black feathers. I don't have the roo anymore but the hen is still producing but she's with a white roo now and she has all white chicks.

These two made her. A grey silkie roo and a white sizzle hen. The hen does have a few black feathers. I don't have the roo anymore but the hen is still producing but she's with a white roo now and she has all white chicks.

I think your grey must have been penciled silver just the silky type feathers disguised the pattern.

He may have. I don't remember and I can't look. He's in our pet graveyard. They did also produce a black hen also and she did have very light penciling on her neck feathers but with her last molt they are gone now.

Here is another one they produced and when Ghost was put back with the grey roo she also produced this same pattern with her babies.

Last edited:
He may have. I don't remember and I can't look. He's in our pet graveyard. They did also produce a black hen also and she did have very light penciling on her neck feathers but with her last molt they are gone now.

Here is another one they produced and when Ghost was put back with the grey roo she also produced this same pattern with her babies.
How are your chickens in the laying and broody department?

No broody's right now. I have 1 hen with chicks and the others are either playing hide and seek the eggs or holding out. They where laying great just a few days ago and now I hardly get anything. I had some splash eggs up for BIN but got no takers. I have a dozen that I'm about to toss in the trash. I'm not hatching any right now.

No broody's right now. I have 1 hen with chicks and the others are either playing hide and seek the eggs or holding out. They where laying great just a few days ago and now I hardly get anything. I had some splash eggs up for BIN but got no takers. I have a dozen that I'm about to toss in the trash. I'm not hatching any right now.
em, I would put em in the frig and eat em, or feed em to your girls....lol. throwing in the trash is just a waste!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom