NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine:  Candle (let me know what scents you have and I'll PM you)

Offer:  bread mixes:  (whole wheat or white with flax or sesames, or plain)
           Jams:  watermelon, or peach

Will be sending out swaps on Monday now that we're coming out of this freeze.

Mine on the jam! Peach please. :)

6+ LF Dominique hatching eggs (tho beware, we're in a serious cold snap right now ... the hens are laying and the eggs are fertile, but the weather is frightful)
OR
10 packets of tomato seeds (all different varieties, my choice)
OR
10 packets of hot pepper seeds (all different varieties, my choice)
OR
1 quart sized bag of sun dried (well, technically dehydrator dried, but you get the idea) tomatoes

~~Mine on the Dominique eggs (can we wait to ship until the weather gets better? First week of March? Would like to give them as much chance as I can :)

Offer:
*1 16oz jar of homemade sugar scrub (PM for scents)
*2 homemade solid lotion bars (2.5oz each) (PM for scents)
*1lb homemade caramels

Last edited:
Sure, PM me your info, I'll keep you posted on the weather situation and send whenever you deem it safe.
smile.png

Thanks DraigAthar, PM sent. This is my second swap so once my offer is claimed and received, I will have the claimer clear me on this swap thread.

~~Mine on the Dominique eggs (can we wait to ship until the weather gets better? First week of March? Would like to give them as much chance as I can :)

Offer:
*1lb homemade caramels

Current offer

Offer:

*1lb homemade caramels
Current offer. I'm back guys!

Current offer. I'm back guys!

Ok mine carmels!!! It's our anniversary this weekend!

Offer
12+ quail eggs. You can tell me your color preferences and I'll give you all I can of those. See chat thread for info. Can also be 6 baby quail for pick up or 2 silkie chicks if you are close.
Or
Jar of confit garlic from modernist pantry.
Or 6+ hens choice everyone is all over the place so I dunno what you'll get but I will follow requests as I can.

Last edited:
Ok mine carmels!!! It's our anniversary this weekend!

Offer
12+ quail eggs. You can tell me your color preferences and I'll give you all I can of those. See chat thread for info. Can also be 6 baby quail for pick up or 2 silkie chicks if you are close.
Or
Jar of confit garlic from modernist pantry.
Or 6+ hens choice everyone is all over the place so I dunno what you'll get but I will follow requests as I can.

I'd jump on this in a heartbeat if my OE's were laying reliably but it has been too cold. It is hit or miss at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom