NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just thinking to update my page, but was kind of waiting to see if betta was going to update the swap with rules/price ranges. I'll look into that.

Can I claim "mine" on the two magazines and the dragon beanie baby? I'm wanting the two magazines for me, and the dragon will cheer up a friend who recently had surgery on her knee and she loves dragons!

Not sure what's holding up the thread. I've got lots of things posted for offers!
(I'm hoping it's because everyone is busy getting ready for spring!)

In case those of you on mobile can't view my swap page, I'm posting a list.

***********************************CURRENT OFFER*******************************************

· Boys 2X (18-20) fleece-lined, water resistant jacket. Gently used.
· NEW Girl's School Uniform Capri Khakis. George brand. Jean Front. Size 15 (36" waist)
· Jansport Hoodie. Tag says "M." Not sure what it means, I wear a women's small and it fits tight on me. Gently used.
· NEW Swiss+Tech Bodyguard XL7 7-in-1 Vehicle Safety Tool
· The Pampered Chef - Scalloped Bread Tube
· VHS Movies
o Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and "The Last Crusade"
o "An American Tail" and "Fievel Goes West"
o "Wizard of Oz"
o Hallmark Movies "The Secret Garden" and "Breathing Lessons"

Hardback Book
o Corsair by Clive Cussler. #6 in the "Oregon Files' series
· Tabletop Bandsaw Blade. 62" Length. 3/16" width. 0.014" thickness. From Harbor Freight.
· iHome for iPhone 4 or 4S
· Shower curtain hooks. Pink plastic hooks. 12 Total.

Plant-related items
Basil seeds picked from my aunt's garden. I think some are purple, some are white.
·
I have English Ivy growing at my new home. I could take cuttings if desired. Be aware that this ivy will take over if not maintained!
*******************************************************************************************

Sorry guys, keep going with this thread while I work on the new page. :) It's been slow going with the homestead and a bunch of other craziness going on here, but I promise, I'm working on it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom