NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current offer:
Not sure what's holding up the thread. I've got lots of things posted for offers! (I'm hoping it's because everyone is busy getting ready for spring!) In case those of you on mobile can't view my swap page, I'm posting a list. ***********************************CURRENT OFFER*******************************************
· Boys 2X (18-20) fleece-lined, water resistant jacket. Gently used.
· NEW Girl's School Uniform Capri Khakis. George brand. Jean Front. Size 15 (36" waist)
· Jansport Hoodie. Tag says "M." Not sure what it means, I wear a women's small and it fits tight on me. Gently used.
· NEW Swiss+Tech Bodyguard XL7 7-in-1 Vehicle Safety Tool
· The Pampered Chef - Scalloped Bread Tube
· VHS Movies
o Indiana Jones "Raiders of the Lost Ark" and "The Last Crusade"
o "An American Tail" and "Fievel Goes West"
o "Wizard of Oz"
o Hallmark Movies "The Secret Garden" and "Breathing Lessons"

Hardback Book
o Corsair by Clive Cussler. #6 in the "Oregon Files' series
· Tabletop Bandsaw Blade. 62" Length. 3/16" width. 0.014" thickness. From Harbor Freight.
· iHome for iPhone 4 or 4S
· Shower curtain hooks. Pink plastic hooks. 12 Total.

Plant-related items
Basil seeds picked from my aunt's garden. I think some are purple, some are white.
·
I have English Ivy growing at my new home. I could take cuttings if desired. Be aware that this ivy will take over if not maintained!
*******************************************************************************************
Well, I did just move from Texas to Arkansas, so that list is pretty much what I got to offer that didn't get left in Texas. I have started some possible offers: 1) Camellia flower petals are drying now (Perhaps they can be used to decorate homemade soap bars? I don't make soap, so dunno if these are desirable.)
2) Chickweed (used to make infused oils/salves for cuts,etc) is currently dried and I have a Classico jar full (but loosely packed). I can have more dried in a couple weeks...

I promise that I am not being completely negligent of my current offer. I have not received a return PM from Bettacreek about the value of a gift card AND possibly increasing the value of this swap versus waiting for a new thread to be made. In the chat thread I asked about the general value described in Post #1 (six purebred hatching eggs) and what people would estimate its current value to be. Also, it is Spring and many BYC members (including myself) are busy making preparations (i.e. Planting a garden, caring for new chicks), so things are slow as it is.

From the chat thread, it seems roughly decided that a gift card should be about $15. Given my situation, I run by the bank today and ask about VISA Gift Cards. I will get back with you all with my new current offer ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom