NEW What Ya Got Swap! Please see post #1 for rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine on Diamond H. I'll PM you to let you know what I want. I love shopping on folk's swap pages
big_smile.png

Here's my link.....https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/donraes-swap-page

I
I was mostly wondering if people stopped following when betta mentioned starting a new thread. Last year and the one before that it was soooooo much faster paced that I figured that may have happened. Does anyone know, Is Bettacreek still the admin?

I'm pretty sure she is still the admin. Response time has gotten slower. I did finally get a response when I PM'd her, but she didn't answer my question about the value I should offer on a gift card. I dunno what's going on...busy life perhaps.

Mine on Diamond H. I'll PM you to let you know what I want. I love shopping on folk's swap pages :D

Here's my link.....https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/donraes-swap-page

"Mine" I have a class of special needs children that would love to get a half dozen mix from your Main Flock Camo Eggs love the pic to hatch in their classroom that would then come join my flock :)

My offer is a $20 gift card to wherever you would like.

Last edited:
"Mine" I have a class of special needs children that would love to get a half dozen mix from your Main Flock Camo Eggs love the pic to hatch in their classroom that would then come join my flock :)

My offer is a $20 gift card to wherever you would like.

mine on gift card

My offer
6 jubilee orp eggs
6 blrw

Or swap page

Hi everyone.
frow.gif

I am the person who originally started the What Ya Got Swap. I ran it for a few years and then needed a break so Betta took over the swap. Give her a little time to get back to you about starting a new swap with different rules. If you don't hear anything and someone wants to start a new swap and run it and the followers of the thread are okay with it then start a new thread and have this thread closed.

Most of all have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom