New York mini chickenstock 2016

is she a good layer? I don't mind enormous, my BA girls are chunk butts. I love the lavender though. Even though I have been told lavender is not a "true" color.

I believe she lays invisible eggs.............
idunno.gif
I wish I had the heart to cull her...

New idea for may. Mass order of seeds.

We all do one large order from 1 or 2 companies. Usually the more purchased the lower prices go.

One way we could do it is to all order the same free catalogues and go from there.

Yall can thank Rancher for that idea. He didn't do it intentionally but he did it.

New idea for may. Mass order of seeds.

We all do one large order from 1 or 2 companies. Usually the more purchased the lower prices go.

One way we could do it is to all order the same free catalogues and go from there.

Yall can thank Rancher for that idea. He didn't do it intentionally but he did it.

I usually order seeds, but earlier in the year. I use Baker Creek, Turtle Tree Seeds, Hudson Valley Seed Library, etc. plus some seeds when stores have sales @ end of year.
I was also thinking of doing a seed swap type of thing in May. I have lots of seeds I've grown & saved myself including pole beans, peas, squash, tomatoes, etc.
Also if anyone wants started plants, let me know & I may be able to start some. Last year was too busy with hatching chicks!

I usually order seeds, but earlier in the year. I use Baker Creek, Turtle Tree Seeds, Hudson Valley Seed Library, etc. plus some seeds when stores have sales @ end of year.
I was also thinking of doing a seed swap type of thing in May. I have lots of seeds I've grown & saved myself including pole beans, peas, squash, tomatoes, etc.
Also if anyone wants started plants, let me know & I may be able to start some. Last year was too busy with hatching chicks!
rancher wants pole beans! ! Contact him and see if he would like seeds or starts.

Yes seed swap is a great idea...

Back
Top Bottom