Newbie From Texas, yeehaw!!!

DaniInquiries

In the Brooder
Jan 1, 2024
Howdy everyone, houstonian here! Technically i am no longer a complete newb to the world of chickens since my family has had them since June 2022 when my mom suddenly brought two home for eggs, but there are a bunch of questions that we have and i always end up circling back to this forum plus everyone seems to be so pleasant and helpful. Since then our flock has grown to 15 with a few chicks hatching which is super cool and i've gotten too attached to them. Honestly i have no idea what breed they are, most of the hens are orange and super plump but we do have one hen Sasuke that is black but her feathers give off this purple and green sheen and one silly little rooster with a multicolored tail. I love their silly little quirks and how they come too me as soon as i go to the backyard. A little bit about me: I just turned 18 and love doing arts and crafts in addition to loving anything that sparkles, i've got 5 siblings and 5 dogs (If anyone has any advice on pitbull labrador mixes and how to prevent them from gaining those predispositioned diseases that'd be great :)) Currently on a mission to manipulate my brothers into wanting a parrot.

Back
Top Bottom