Newbie here! Ducks in diapers??

NickiePA

Songster
Mar 14, 2017
Somerset, PA
Hello out there!!! I'd like to start off by asking... "do any of you out there use duck diaper harnesses for the indoor duck"? I've recently come across this online, and I'm just curious how that works out for people. All I see are "reviews from customers" and I don't trust that they could all be actual "customers"... anyone interested in letting me know if this is a good idea in your opinion?? ~ curious Pekins in PA

Last edited:
Hello and:welcome! There is a house Duck thread on here but I can't remember the complete name of it. Wish I could help you more.

Edit: It's called " Show of your house Ducks!"

Last edited:
This reply from me is not meant to cause you grief ...:)....Its to open your eyes to the real needs of Ducks and how it will go......;)

I hatched Bouncer as a single Duckling because my only other eggs were chicks and were hatched by a broody Chicken Hen.....He spent 5 weeks here in my house till I hatched out more Ducklings for him .......He had a mirror and a small brooder box .....He is friends with my Dog Lucy and is imprinted on people.....I moved him to the garage with the Poopers once they grew and now Bouncer has s fulfilled life ...He is a Duck and trying to make them house pets really is not fair.....They stink to high heaven and are extremely messy.......I love all my Ducks, with all my heart.....Although they do live outside....;).........Ducks need other Ducks.......And the life of a Duck....:)

Best wishes....;)

Back
Top Bottom