Lyss

In the Brooder
5 Years
Jan 14, 2015
Australia, NSW
Hi all this is my first post thought I'd introduce myself. I've got two Pekins who have bred some lovely ducklings tho I've had to incubate their eggs to hatch them as my female is very slack. I also very recently brought a Muscovy who is trying very hard to fit in with my Pekins but sadly my Isa brown chickens have accepted her more then my male duck who regularly hisses at her.

Nice ducks.
welcome-byc.gif

Hi all this is my first post thought I'd introduce myself. I've got two Pekins who have bred some lovely ducklings tho I've had to incubate their eggs to hatch them as my female is very slack. I also very recently brought a Muscovy who is trying very hard to fit in with my Pekins but sadly my Isa brown chickens have accepted her more then my male duck who regularly hisses at her.
welcome-byc.gif
Such cute little duckies! And of course your Isa's have accepted the duck! Isa's have such lovely, tolerant personalities...Hope your male duck quits being nasty soon.
smile.png

Yes the Isa's are very easy going... I also have one bantam hen who is a lot more nervy and less accepting, tho the dominate Isa hen occasionally pulls a few feathers on the Bantam and Muscovy.
Thank you.. I love the ducklings and since I'm raising them they all seem to imprint very easily after first hatching. The two ducklings in the picture sold last week I miss them following me around.

Back
Top Bottom