Newnan, GA. Chattahoochee Valley Poultry Association Show, Feb. 18-19

I will be bringing two brown/red modern pullets, Two austrlorp large fowl Hens, possibly pair of new hampshire reds large fowl. and hatching eggs in all three breeds. I will be there friday about noon.

Tony

850-384-7149

I'm going to have
blue and black moltted Cochin hens
blue and black mottled cockerels
blue Cochin pullet
pr of white bantam leghorns
pr of quail oegb
bbred oegb hen
lemon blue Cochin pullet
lemon blue splash cockerel
black Cochin cockerel
LF ee pullet

WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR -
show quality Cochin bantams
mottled oegb
brassy back oegb
B/B/S silkies
Indian fantail pigeons
black modern bantams
English orp hens

kyle - 850-974-2143

Last edited:
For those of you in the know, If I were looking to purchase birds, which day would be better, fri or sat? I don't want to make the trip and everybody's sold out. I am looking for a welsummer roo, buff brahma bantams, any variety of bantam cochin hen or pullet, "possibly" a trio of young show quality black australorps, and I'm sure when I get over there I would find alll kinds of gorgeous birds I would just have to have.

I'll be bringing a trio of Salmon Faverolles and possibly a pair of bantam barnvelders and a BLRW cockerel.
I can bring some Exchequer leghorn and Serama chicks if anyone is interested.
Ill have GL Polish, Exchequer leghorn, olive egger, and Serama eggs.
Im looking for GL Polish, black Sumatras, Aracuanas, and black and lavender English Orpingtons.

Last edited:
Anybody bringing eggs? I have somebody bringing me about 25 eggs but would like to pick up another dozen to fill up the incubator. Would be most interested in B/B/S Silkie or Delewares eggs, breeder quality.
Thanks,
Bobby

If anyone going to the Newnan show is interested in a dozen or more of our assorted eggs, just let me know. I have more than I need right now. I would take a $20 Paypal payment for a dozen assorted and I could bring them with me on Saturday.

Anyone interested in a Black Cockerel Silkie.. Decent bird. has a bumpy mulberry comb and one wing is so so looking. Clear Black, no off color. Good crest, feet etc.. $50. Consider him pet quality. but actually a bit better than that.. Message me and I can bring him to show for pick up.

Also have a pair of Black East Indie Ducks I got from a lady.. Suppose to have been top birds.. But they are NOT.. $50 for the pair. or $20 for male only.
Female has a lot of white in her and male has some brown in chest. But pretty. just not show birds....

Thanks, Aimee

Back
Top Bottom