Newnan, GA Show

Talked to Mike last night and he said there will be plenty of sale area. For those of you that were at the show last year, they are moving the sale spots to the same area that the Junior tent was last year. He said they are putting up a tent there so people that are selling will be able to pull their vehicles right there and not have to carry so far
ya.gif
Plenty of room!
celebrate.gif
Exhibitors pay $3.00 and non-exhibitors will pay $5.00 for a sale area unless you need to use their cages then it will be more...hope this helps

Taking 28 birds total! (15 Silkies, 10 OE, 3 d'Uccles) Better get a back brace for all those baths!!!

I will put up my "Sunshine Silkies" banner at my sale spot, so maybe BYCer's can meet up around that area so we can meet one another and put on some name tags. I will have some with me. Getting the jitters already!!!!!
droolin.gif

I've never been, Newnan is only 2 hours from me so I will probably make a day trip next weekend if I can convince the wife and kids...

Is anyone going to have Olive Eggers?

Will there also be waterfowl? In particular Welsh Harlequin Ducks?

I'm hoping we can make it! Really looking forward to meeting more BYC'ers and seeing all the birds at the show. Especially the Large Fowl!

Back
Top Bottom