Newnan, GA Show

I honestly have no idea what to expect. First time at a poultry show. I'm glad I don't live far away so I can run and get more birds or take some home if I need to.

I can say, I am very excited.
I am planning on going all 3 days

Well darn, looks like we're not gonna be able to make it!!! I sure was looking forward to meeting yall and seeing lots of poultry!!! Argh! Mebe next time!

Quote:
I want one of these if I have any money left!!!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Quote:
Most point of lay hens bring a minimum of $15 (around here, anyway) and that is for mixed breeds. I certainly would ask more than that for Cuckoo Marans.

The most chickens sell for around here is $5 for mixed hens and $10 for pures. other then that I lucky if I get $3 a bird Too poor of a county I guess. Usally I have to give away roosters. I can't even get anything for button quail I had 40 I tried to sell for $3 ea then went down to $1 ea no call either time but when I put the for free I coulnt keep up with all the calls

Ok, I was thinking of asking $10 each for my hens and I have been getting that for all of the hens I was selling except the Salmon Faverolles. I sold everyone I wanted to sell for $15 each without one complaint.

Back
Top Bottom