Newnan, GA Show

Quote:
The only Coronation I have are chciks and not looking to get rid of them. I tried to get some light sussex but havent heard back to see if she still wants to sell them.

Sorry I thought you had a trio for sale.

Just finished washing my last bird. Thankfully the weather cooperated today and its warm. I have cages all over the house though. I really love Large Fowl but when it comes to bathing them ugh!!!!Its fun trying to hold a 16 pound rooster in a tub when he wants out fast. Cant wait until the show .

Quote:
Agg I hear you Good thing I only have one to give a bath tonight. a Standard black cochin hen

We're just washing feet and combs for the d'Uccles. A little extra for the white bird.

Quote:
Agg I hear you Good thing I only have one to give a bath tonight. a Standard black cochin hen

We're just washing feet and combs for the d'Uccles. A little extra for the white bird.

Thats what I'm going to do with the RIRs both the standard and bantams. They stay off the dirt anyway they are in a 4 by 4 pen with clean shavings all the time.

If anyone is looking for some Barred Rocks let me know. I can bring them to the show. I have 8 hens and 5 roosters. They are just now crowing and should be getting ready to lay. They were hatched from eggs from Bargain. They are really pretty birds, im just down sizing. I will take 100 for all 13 birds.

Hey guys!
I have a bunch of bantam Buff Cochin roos from 7 months and younger, (like 8 of em) anybody interested let me know i will bring them sat afternoon. I have so many - just tell me you want one!!!

Back
Top Bottom