Newnan, GA Show

This was my first show also. I had a blast. Loved seeing all the birds. Came home with 12 beautiful lav orps and a trio and 12 black copper marans eggs from the cock that took 2nd over all in his class

Last edited:
Quote:
Ok you beat me. I got there at 10 Am no ameraucana chicks, pullets or eggs. Very few of anything else except silkies, seemed there were plenty of those.
Came home with nothing for myself except some good supplies.

This was my first show. It was amazing! I couldn't believe how many people were there. Wow! And my husband and I bought 12jersey giant chicks. Wahoo! My only disappointment was that I did not see any BYCers, and didn't even see a BYCBanner. May have to go back tomorrow!

Just got home....long trip but a lot of fun last night and today. Thanks to everyone who purchased chicks, eggs and birds from us and from Darling Farm. It was so good to meet some of you and to see others of you again.

Hated to coop out so early but Mrs. Darling Farm is quite pregnant and we really needed to get back to Florida!

We were so pleased to win Reserve of Variety with one of our black silkie pullets. Congratulations to everyone who had a win today. Please do post who won BV and RV in all the different colors. I never got a chance to take a look at all the coop tags.

I just got home from the show, I did not meet many BYcers either, a few. BOV Blue Silkie was Ann Ray, BOB (Res FeatherLeg) & Res BOB was Amy Crego (Signature Farms), in the Silkies. In the bantam cochins, Judy Gantt won BOB and Best FeatherLeg with black Cochin pullet, my black cockerals won 1st and 2nd, and I got 3rd & 5th pullets, BOV Lemon Blue and Brown Reds. That is all I know. I had a great time and got a pair of SQ call ducks and a pair of bantam cornish..
smile.png
I am happy..

Candace

Back
Top Bottom