Newnan Georgia show Feb 16-17

My family and I will be going this year!!! I am showing a few standard Salmon Faverolles and my daughter will be showing a white crested black Polish pullet.

We are looking for....
- Porcelain Silkies
-Blue, Splash or Lav English Orps
- modern game
-standard polish in any color except the WCB

Please PM or email if you have any of these and i would love to make some arrangements before the show!

Last edited:
I would like to find one or two buff silkie pullets. Preferrably that will be laying this spring. PM me with pics and prices. I will trade for any of the silkie juveniles I posted pictures of on pace 4 I think it is. maybe page 3. I want SQ pullet (s)

As of right now it looks like I'm not going to be able go this year. We have company planning on coming that weekend but will be at the Inverness, FL show the following weekend, February 23rd.

I'm going to florida after the newnan show but will be heading back just before the inverness show. I had already made my plans before I found the show in florida so i'll have to miss out on it this year.

I have this little pullet that is feathering out very nicely She's a self blue. Came from a self blue hen and porcelain roo. Anybody interested Pm me.

She's been sold

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom