Newnan, Georgia Show February 20, 2010

I cannot be there but will be thinking of all the poultry fun going on!

If anyone is looking for beautiful pedigreed bunnies, we have

mini rex
rex
Lops
New Zealands for sale
Hope it's okay to mention this here, if not please someone just delete the post.

We're about an hours drive from the sale ...live in Bowdon, so if you want to head this way, please let me know. I'll check pm's during the evening tonight and again in the am....

Have a blessed and happy time,,,so want to be there, but we've got to get to gardening! and extensive work around the farm.....My DH keeps telling me that we're a vegetable farm supplemented by our poultry, goats, and bunnies.....I just smile at him.....He's so nice!
smile.png

Gahh! I wish I could've found this darned topic earlier! I REALLY hope someone that's online right now see this: I have no clue where in newnan the show is OR what time! I was so excited but I cant find ANYTHING about it!
barnie.gif
he.gif
somad.gif

We made it home all unloaded and ready foe bed. Had a good time nice to meet everyone and see everyone again. WOW is all I can say tons of chickens everywhere. I sold a few and picked up a few new SLW. There was something there for almost every one. Alright I am off to bed, talk to everyone tomorrow. Hope everyone made it home.

Tony

Back
Top Bottom