Next animal?

Pics
Yeah, I am going to get a big cage! If my mom says yes (she is visiting friends after lunch so no time to ask yet) I will prove that she made a good decision. I have done a small amount of research on gerbils, so that is plan B. Thanks for the support!

Yeah, I am going to get a big cage! If my mom says yes (she is visiting friends after lunch so no time to ask yet) I will prove that she made a good decision. I have done a small amount of research on gerbils, so that is plan B. Thanks for the support!

That's good!! I think there's a lot of videos on YouTube too on how to make or find/buy a bigger cage and for cheaper than they sell those things for, i think erins animals is one maybe. I was surprised by the room they need or at least like. But yeah, it's great you're doing research :) i hope you cam convince her and I'm sure you would take care of it! But yeah, gerbils are another great option and I think pretty cute haha

My mom is back. I am trying to figure out how to ask. I have literally done hours of research. I even made a PowerPoint presentation.

Last edited:
My mom is back. i am trying to firgure out how to ask. I have literally done hours of research. I even made a PowerPoint presentation.

Good luck asking! And oh wow, that's a lot of research! Sorry if it sounded like I thought you didn't, btw, I know mentioned research but just figured I'd add that plus maybe someone else will see it and yeah. Anyway, sounds like you know all about it so I would maybe just outright ask or try showing her the presentation. Or you could start slower by mentioning another pet or something then mention the hamster bit. I don't know haha maybe have your dad there since he thinks it's a good idea? Or just get it anyway since you already have one parent's approval :p haha

Aw man. My mom just left for a movie! :mad: Oh well. I swear, whenever I need to ask something, she has to go it is like she can read my mind!

Last edited:
Yeah. Maybe my mom will be in a good mood when she gets back. I have a fish who I take care of completely by myself. That could show her I am responsible.

Well that's hopefully a good sign!!

As for the fish, that definitely could be! Fish can be different than mammals though, although personally i think mammals are actually easier. I lost interest in my fish but partly cause the tank was inaccessible which made water changes hard but the testing and stuff too, fish are so sensitive hah i think mammals can be easier

We got to have a gilded flicker woodpecker for a short time.. We took her to a local bird sanctuary..

Beautiful bird and cat! I somehow missed this before

Back
Top Bottom