Nice Article Mr Deerman!

TerriLaChicks

Crowing
11 Years
Apr 23, 2008
Central Louisiana
Just got my Peafowl Today magazine -- nice interview article on you!
thumbsup.gif

Just had my 79 yr old Mom over at lunch time to admire the peas. She couldn't believe how much they've grown.
I'm so proud & honored that you saw fit to sell me D'art & Romeo -- they are going to be absolutely amazing birds in a couple more years!

THe magazine is part of the UPA membership, if join you will get the magazine for free.

ETA: ----->
hit.gif
b/c my peafowl today magazine did not arrive today.
sad.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Yea, I read that UPA is for breeders. Although I have peafowl, I'm not a breeder, so I can't join.
sad.png

No, the UPA isn't for breeders, it is for peafowl enthusiasts. I only have five peafowl and don't sell peafowl yet and still haven't been able to hatch chicks from my birds, so I am definitely NOT a breeder, and I am a member, thank goodness it isn't just for breeders...(although I do want to be a peafowl breeder). Some people that are members might just have two peafowl just for fun or something or might not have any peafowl I guess. You can still be a member and get the magazine and go to the convention and everything even if you never ever want to sell peafowl.
wink.png

I haven't gotten the recent issue yet, I was hopping to see it in the mail stack today but it wasn't there...I can't wait to get it to read Deerman's comments! I am also looking forward to seeing the cover picture, I love all the cover pictures each one makes me stare and go "Ooooh".

Back
Top Bottom