Nice black silkie rooster, BLACK down.

onthespot

Deluxe Dozens
11 Years
Mar 29, 2008
Riverside/Norco, CA
Fancy, good looking, good with two other cockerels sharing his 6x6 pen with a half dozen hens. His down is DARK black. He has a walnut comb, feathered feet, and produces very nice topknots and good type on his babies. Prefer local pickup, but I suppose I could ship him if someone needed him really badly. He is very gentle with the hens, good around kids. Super nice roo. If you need him, bid or PM me.
Patty

I need him! PM'd ya
smile.png

I'm answering your question here, just in case someone else wonders about his breeding.

I lost my photos when my old computer crashed. His father was an older roo I bought from someone for $5. She told me his full sister won Best in Show before. I gave him to my friend upgrade her flock and a racoon got him. This was a pretty good son of his so I kept him. He is probably from a nice hen I bought up at a show last December. Again, don't know the breeding, but the lady had the best looking silkies in a LOT of colors, with topknots about four inches across... Wish I knew more to tell you.

He is molting some right now. Not bad, but about half his tail is gone, if that matters.

I am not NPIP, so that limits me on some of the states I can ship to. I have had interest from several different states. If you want him and you live outside of California, send me a link to your state's policy regarding shipping and NPIP status. I'm not willing to ship to an NPIP restricted state, unless you want to pay for health testing and all that, which, to be honest, he's not THAT nice of a roo, lol. Just keeping it real.

Back
Top Bottom