*~Nicknames~*

My DH calls me Sweetie Poo Poo . Long story beginning with me calling him Stinky Poo poo , and for all of you thinking the wrong thing....you're WRONG ! It started as a calf when he was young and called it Sweetie Poo Poo.....so as I said..a long story . Although , he REALLY is Stinkie Poo Poo !

my nickname at home with my hubby and my parents only "annie"
(real name is Andrea)
cool.png

I've had a few, Wednesday when I wore all black, Angel which is the short version of my name. Oddly enough, my husband does not call me that, only my family.
My youth pastor call me Fig Geli. Taking the first 3 letters of my last name and the middle 4 of my first name. That one comes back around a lot.
A kid in my youth group gave me the nickname of Muneca Diabla. Devil Doll in horrible Spanish. I wore a lot of black...

Mine is Sneech. I was born with a small patch of fuzz on my head and really didn't grow real hair untill I was almost 3. They said I looked like a Sneech on the Beech. My dad called me Sammy. (He really wanted a boy too) I had a few in high school, but can only remember Gimpy. I got this title at 16 when I broke my hip and pelvis.

I call my daughter Emmaline and my son is Goober.

I call my husband Captain Walleye.

Quote:
We could make ya one... hmmm Bucky... Jack (of all trades, ala your winter coop from a calf coop idear)... uhhh... shoot just your town would make a nifty one IMO... but I donno how you'd feel about being called Nena but not everyone is a Red Balloon fan.

Back
Top Bottom