No. Calif. Chickenstock June 5, Kelseyville! memories and pics, p. 42+

I'm trying to check my calendar. I might be at music camp that weekend. I can still plan the Chickenstock, but I might not be able to be there. *running out to car to find school calendar*

eta - my calendar says it's okay, but my memory says it's a problem. I'll check at work tomorrow.

Last edited:
I would be happy to come to this, even if it's in the bay area, as long as I have some warning ahead of time so I can plan! Chickenstocks sound like a whole lot of fun.
big_smile.png
I can bring some hatching eggs along to sell cheaply, if anyone would be interested in trying to hatch seramas, butterscotch call ducks, or OEGB/OEGB mutts.

Also, jeucamom, I'm right near you!
big_smile.png
If you held it in Auburn I'd be there 100%! In fact, my seramas came from Auburn.
smile.png

I suppose I'll just subscribe to this thread so I can keep updated!

I will most likely attend, especially if it falls on a Sunday, as that is my only day off from work. My Family is all in the Bay Area, so I could make a mini vacation of it!
wee.gif

I'm totally interested! Anywhere works for me. I have a bunch of family down there. But hey, auburn is closer to mee!!!
wink.png

I can also help plan some, will it be kind of potluck style? (I can cook pretty much anything), and can bring hatching eggs and/or chicks to hopefully trade(if we decide on a 'live chicken event')!!

This would be very fun!!

(I just need some notice!)

One of my colleagues said it's the weekend of May 21-23. It's doubly problematic for me, since that's also the date for my son to get his PhD, and I'm supposed to be in Seattle to see the event.
barnie.gif

edited to get the dates right.
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom