No egg song ☹️

RebelEgger

Free Ranging
May 10, 2020
Chester, Nova Scotia
My Coop
My Coop
So after what felt like forever 1/3 of our girls is finally laying, she has given us 5 beautiful eggs since Friday and intel her everyday how proud of her I am.
Usually we find them once we get gone from work so we had no idea what was happening other than we were getting an egg.
This afternoon I was in the run with the flock while Roberta was in the coop laying her egg and out she came, not so much as a peep! Laid it like a champ and carried on about her day. Mic droppin that egg! Lol
Ok it’s not a complaint, I’m thrilled we are finally getting eggs but what the hell?! No egg song?!
Is it because she is a new layer? Are EE known/not know for egg song? Is it a breed/age thing? Or is it just her, she’s not the Adele of the egg song world? I really wanted to hear it! #disappointed
But I will take silently laying eggs vs no eggs at all!!! Lol
C9CF0907-5EC7-4044-B809-3664A05E833F.jpeg

Age can have a factor, I have never encountered this perticlure problem but when they are young they can sometimes do weird things hope this helps:)
sorry for any spelling problems, my hands don't seem to be working right to day.

So after what felt like forever 1/3 of our girls is finally laying, she has given us 5 beautiful eggs since Friday and intel her everyday how proud of her I am.
Usually we find them once we get gone from work so we had no idea what was happening other than we were getting an egg.
This afternoon I was in the run with the flock while Roberta was in the coop laying her egg and out she came, not so much as a peep! Laid it like a champ and carried on about her day. Mic droppin that egg! Lol
Ok it’s not a complaint, I’m thrilled we are finally getting eggs but what the hell?! No egg song?!
Is it because she is a new layer? Are EE known/not know for egg song? Is it a breed/age thing? Or is it just her, she’s not the Adele of the egg song world? I really wanted to hear it! #disappointed
But I will take silently laying eggs vs no eggs at all!!! Lol
View attachment 2442269
Just like us humans, some of us are loud about everything and some of us are silent about everything. LOL Like they say, watch out for the quiet ones. LOL

Age can have a factor, I have never encountered this perticlure problem but when they are young they can sometimes do weird things hope this helps:)
sorry for any spelling problems, my hands don't seem to be working right to day.
No worries I re-read my post after it posted and talk about spelling... I have bad grammar and wrong words. I blame fat thumbs on little keys lol

Back
Top Bottom