No energy and bright green poop!

Also wanted to mention that I'm not familiar with this kind of report so if I'm missing something please let me know. Thanks!

Can you email the whole report to me? I promise to keep it to myself. :D

-Kathy

Absolutely! I trust you more than I trust myself as I don't know exactly what I'm looking at . :oops: I'm warning ya I'm not at all tech savvy though.

Also wanted to mention that I'm not familiar with this kind of report so if I'm missing something please let me know. Thanks!

Can you email the whole report to me? I promise to keep it to myself. :D

-Kathy

Absolutely! I trust you more than I trust myself as I don't know exactly what I'm looking at . :oops: I'm warning ya I'm not at all tech savvy though.

Davis sent you the report via email, right? If so, try to figure out how to forward it to me.

-Kathy

Actually, DH went to Davis without the bird :rolleyes:. We wound up taking her to Turlock as it is much closer to us and they emailed the report to his phone. I'll get it to you asap! Thank you for taking the time and effort to help us with this. It is greatly appreciated!

So, I sent the report via email around Thanksgiving from my Gmail on my phone. I am guessing it didn't make it to you. Since then I've received the final report. I don't know what it all means exactly but I'm pretty sure nothing contagious was found, i.e. Avian Influenza. With that said I guess the passing of my BO and trouble with the rest of my flock were unrelated?

Kathy, if you are still interested in the report I can send it (or the final rpt) again from my desktop. Thanks!

I just found this under my RIR's spot on the roost. I'm in the process of trying to get her into the vet but it's the weekend and they're closed. I haven't had time to research yet but I think it's a lash egg. Should I start her on an antibiotic? Should I separate her and bring her in the house where she'll be warm? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So, I sent the report via email around Thanksgiving from my Gmail on my phone. I am guessing it didn't make it to you. Since then I've received the final report. I don't know what it all means exactly but I'm pretty sure nothing contagious was found, i.e. Avian Influenza. With that said I guess the passing of my BO and trouble with the rest of my flock were unrelated?

Kathy, if you are still interested in the report I can send it (or the final rpt) again from my desktop. Thanks!

Hmm, I haven't seen it. Can you send it again and put the word necropsy in the title?

-Kathy

I just found this under my RIR's spot on the roost. I'm in the process of trying to get her into the vet but it's the weekend and they're closed. I haven't had time to research yet but I think it's a lash egg. Should I start her on an antibiotic? Should I separate her and bring her in the house where she'll be warm? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

What antibiotics do you have?

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom