No more twinkies

Nope. Used to eat it as a kid, but since we've started eating fresher food, it just tastes like overly processed junk to me. For some reason... X)

Nope. Used to eat it as a kid, but since we've started eating fresher food, it just tastes like overly processed junk to me. For some reason... X)
I agree, I got a whole pickup load one time of outdated (?) Hostess products for baiting bears in my early 20's and between what I ate and saved out to eat later I really could not eat anything they make anymore.

Twinkies will be back made by another company.
droolin.gif

pop.gif

Until this all hit the news, I'd forgotten how long it has been since I've eaten an item made by Hostess. I try to stay away from the snacks, and wonder bread is just too expensive. It is sad to see them go, but someone will buy the product rights. Hopefully the new manufacturers will still be in the U.S.A.

Last edited:
Yeah, the entire thing was stupid. Union workers: "WE DON'T WANT A PAY CUT!" Hostess: "M'kay, if that's how it's gonna be, we're going to go out of business." UW: "YAY! We didn't get the pay cut! And now we don't get paid at all... Um, guys, maybe we should rethink this."

Back
Top Bottom