No napping allowed, just wild and fun! Fishing, hunting, hiking, life, updates.

tastyacres

Crowing
7 Years
Feb 23, 2017
Idaho
~ No napping allowed, just wild and fun ~

I am a very active, outgoing, Christian, fishing maniac, animal lover!

I love fishing so much! Also did you mention hunting... I haven't gotten to do much but am ready with both feet to go get a moose this fall.

I have caught 11-fish this season so far and only on my 4th fishing trip.

I don't like eating the fish I catch... Seafood hater, lol... But trust me, I have many siblings that love fish.

I cook most meals for the family do I have lots of time to try new recipes, so far my favorite is moose/beef stroganoff, salmon coconut curry, chipped mung bean soup. What might startle you most is my favorite food is chicken chocolate sandwich, lol.

I am slightly autistic so I am behind in some school work but am finally getting more and more caught up. I am also following a long time passion of mine, dog training... A while back I got a pit mix that needed lots of training so that is where my love for dogs started!

I have 1dog and 1cat right now but hopefully by the end of this year I will have, 2dogs, 1milk cow, 4goats, 15chickens, 3cats, 1rabbit, and 10ducks.

Bear watching is a dream of mine that sometimes gets me in trouble...

A conversation between me and mom-

Mom- Wow, there is a big brown bear just down the road at the creek!
Me- Omg, mom see ya I am going to hook up the dog and go find the big brown bear!
Mom- What did you just tell me you are doing?!?!
Me- I am going to go find that brown bear you just mentioned!
Mom- No, Nooo, Noooooo, Nooooooooooo, your not!
Me- *sight* alright, maybe next time!
Mom- oh, here we go again... Next time!

I love my mom! Dad tho is so much fun! And all my wonderful siblings.

I forgot to mention we just took in my cousin who is 9 and autistic! He is super fun!

Warning, we are a Homestead so we find our own food, and I will post pictures of animals I have butchered... If you can't handle dead animals, blood, guns, etc, then don't look, please and thank you.

Thank you all for reading.... I will try to update you all daily!

Tomorrow I will get pictures for you all!

~ No napping allowed, Just wild and fun ~

Here are some pictures from out Tuesday fishing trip!

A 9-pound silver, I caught!

20170810_222719_HDR.jpg

Immy resling in a silver.
20170810_222646_HDR.jpg

Now this might seem a bit funny but I have a fish herding dog.

With that blue heeler in him I have showed him to herd goats... How much hard are fish?

He loves it.
20170810_222810_HDR~2.jpg

Sunset pics!

20170810_222459_HDR.jpg

These pictures are taken at the same spot we were fishing!
20170810_222430_HDR.jpg

Looks like the sun is rising, lol.
20170810_222438_HDR.jpg

Still snow here in Alaska in August.
20170810_222453_HDR.jpg

Wow, that's really cool!

I wish I had the guts to homestead. :lol: Pun intended!

I love bears, but we don't have Grizzly here in CA anymore. :( But you better believe that no matter what kind of wildlife it is or how often I see it... I act like a dang tourist! I just love wildlife so much. My 18 year old daughter and I go hiking every Monday, not usually less than 5 miles. We haven't seen too much, but I know there are black bear and mountain lion as well as so many others. I'm sure they can hear us coming.

What is that Silver? Is it a type of Salmon or... I see two types of meat? Gosh... I wanna come visit! :love

I have red heeler... why not herd fish! :D Gotta keep them busy so they don't get into trouble.

Wow, those fish have scary teeth! Such beautiful country. Sooo cool that you cook! You sound like a real treasure!! :highfive:

I will share a couple pics as soon as I can. This thread seems like it will be a ton of fun. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom