No napping allowed, just wild and fun! Fishing, hunting, hiking, life, updates.

~ No napping allowed, Just wild and fun~

I have been keeping quite the secret from you guys and now I can tell you all as it is now official, We are moving!!!!!!!

So as I posted on PWT (prayer warriors thread) my uncle passed away.... He owned the family homestead.... And we are moving there! YAYAYAYA!

This is an answer to prayer! For almost 5-years our dream as a family was to farm! We were never in a place where we could actually do it but now we will be... The homestead has 9-acres.

There is a greenhouse, 1/2-acre garden, 54-chickens, 9-turkeys, 2-barns (1 we are tearing down next spring), several outbuildings, a shop, etc.... And a 3-bed, 1-bath home with a full basement.

Until the place is ready we are staying in my cousin's cabin they rent out during the summer.... It is right across the street from the homestead.

For the last month, I had been struggling with all the people that have been taken from this world.... I was afraid of who was next, I totally just didn't care what happened as long as I didn't lose anyone else I knew! I have lost 6-people close to me and it is heartbreaking! I feared the worst about my grandpa..... My best friend. He has been falling a lot lately and not in best of health but he has bounced back each time, PRAISE GOD!!! I realize I need to trust God but that doesn't come easily to me.....

But I will try to get pictures of the new place for you all soon.

Cousin is doing good.... He is a brother now.... Couldn't imagine life without him! I love him so much!
He likes being in a house.
20170626_155914_HDR_LI.jpg

Hello there! I love reading about your adventures, it's so exciting! You should write a book! ;)

I am really sorry though about the loss of loved ones, I know what it is like and yes it is not fun at all. But God is always using moments like those to make us stronger then we ever were. :hugs

~Meg

Sorry about all the loss but congrats on the move!

Curious though what you are going to do about the bathrooms and bedrooms? Will you add on, like do an addition, or just make it work?

Cause sharing 1 bathroom seems a little tight with 9? Kids! I couldn't do it LOL

But I guess you have the whole 9 acres to spread out too

your life sounds awesome fellow hunter and fishermen here. i would love to live more off the land but you know life goes the way its supposed to be (maybe one day i will live off the land) but want to stay updated. :)

Hello there! I love reading about your adventures, it's so exciting! You should write a book! ;)

I am really sorry though about the loss of loved ones, I know what it is like and yes it is not fun at all. But God is always using moments like those to make us stronger then we ever were. :hugs

~Meg
Thanks.... Maybe I should... I have started journaling.... Love it!

Very true... Thanks.

Sorry about all the loss but congrats on the move!

Curious though what you are going to do about the bathrooms and bedrooms? Will you add on, like do an addition, or just make it work?

Cause sharing 1 bathroom seems a little tight with 9? Kids! I couldn't do it LOL

But I guess you have the whole 9 acres to spread out too
Thanks. KDOGG331!

We are going to add 2-more rooms and I'm not sure on the bathroom part of things.... We have managed in less before so this is just amazing to me to even be in a house.

Yeah, we do... And hopefully, soon it will have lots of critters.

your life sounds awesome fellow hunter and fishermen here. i would love to live more off the land but you know life goes the way its supposed to be (maybe one day i will live off the land) but want to stay updated. :)
Awesome! I haven't done much hunting... Sadly I and dad weren't able to get a moose this year but next.... I will pull that trigger! lol.

Yeah, I'm really excited to see what is in store for us.

I will definitely keep you all updated!

Thanks. KDOGG331!

We are going to add 2-more rooms and I'm not sure on the bathroom part of things.... We have managed in less before so this is just amazing to me to even be in a house.

Yeah, we do... And hopefully, soon it will have lots of critters.

Ohh that makes sense! And wow that's awesome!

And aw. Are you keeping the chickens?

Ohh that makes sense! And wow that's awesome!

And aw. Are you keeping the chickens?
Yeah, it is!

Yes, I am..... I have decided to butcher 11 and sell all but the white Plymouth rocks, Delaware, cuckoo Marans, Laced Cochin, and a couple random ones.

Back
Top Bottom