No power for 24 hours

Had one pip early this morning when I got up and another one pipped at 5:00 pm this evening. Humidity and temps are holding well, so I'm very hopeful! Pics to come!!
1f60a.png

Last edited:
Awesome! I have a friend who just hatched swedish's she got one of each a blue a black and a fawn I think she called it they are soooo cute!

Congratulations, he's adorable! I love how, even from birth, these little guys seem to show their personalities. Wobbles was a mama's boy from the get-go but Sugar Pea was rarin' and ready to go, always independent. And I can just imagine that early pipper sittin' in there going "Well, it does seem kinda chilly out there, and I DID just feng shui the place..."

Haha Thanks! The first pipper is the egg in the first picture. This little guy stumbled his way over to it like a mad man on a mission! I guess they had been talking to each other...

I also noticed I have another one pipping, but the breaks are toward the floor instead of on top, and I have a very obscured view of it... dangit

Ok, a few more pics. Next to hatch was the first one that pipped. He/she is beautiful!

Then shortly after that one came out, the turkey decided to come out!!

Look at the feet on that guy!

They are currently all fluffing up nicely and finally resting a bit. I have 2 more working pips, so I can't take these out yet. One of my pips didn't come through the air sac, but came out the side. Its beak is sticking out a hole. And the 2 ducks are pecking at it some. They have rolled it around quite a bit too. I hope it puts up a fight and makes it out. If only for revenge lol

@Amykins can they hurt the little guy that still in process? I mean, I think its beak is what is sticking out.... is it really soft while still in the egg, or is it tough enough that they can't hurt it? They have actually pulled a little of its hair out through the hole too! I feel sorry for the baby.

Back
Top Bottom