No Yolk in some eggs, WHY?

thereverend

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 15, 2010
I have a chicken that has not been putting Yolks in her eggs. The people that I have given my eggs to LOVE it and want to know how i did it and if i can replicate it.
is there a way to do this.. Must be if its happening right??? and why is it happening..

Oh wow. Never heard of that except with "fart" eggs, which are usually really small. I never had a fart egg myself, but read about it on here from others.
On a side note give eggs to friends and fam sometimes when i have surplus & one of my friends always boils the eggs and tosses the yolk, or he makes egg white omlettes etc. but he never eats the yolk. I think its the best part, creamy yellow yolk. I wish i knew the trick, since I always feel a pang when i hand him a dozen knowing their yolkless fate...

that's my kinda egg!!!! Hate wasting the yolk when I make my egg white omelets...I LOVE THE YOLK FREE CONCEPT...if you figure out how you did it let me know!

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
Specifically "I never had a fart egg myself..."

Last edited:
how old the chicken that may be key to this whole thing maybe shes run out of yolk and here rest of her egg production system dosent know it so it thinks thing are bussines as usall so you get an egg with out the yolk

I've had plenty of wind or fart eggs but never a full sized egg without a yolk. Consider all those that are on these egg white omelet kicks if you could develop a chicken that did this if would be worth a fortune except you'd have to clone them.

Back
Top Bottom