Non-chicken related Ebay rant, vent, frustration!!

They can file for their fees back from ebay without it negatively affecting you, though. They have to choose something like both seller and buyer chose to mutually end this transaction or something like that.

Quote:
My point exactly! And the fact that Ebay says they can do nothing about it really makes me angry. For me to respond this way, is shocking, I don't do this. But Ebay needs to be able to dismiss a false claim like this.

Not to get into your business, but how much could their fees have possibly been?! A few dollars? (Though I admit I haven't sold anything on ebay since the rate increases, so no telling what it is now.)

That really irritates me too when I buy something and pay immediately with paypal (their preferred payment method) and they refuse to leave me feedback until I leave THEM feedback (and sometimes they still can't be bothered.)

And yes, ebay support is a big joke. I'm surprised you got someone to respond to you at all. Ebay is like the walmart of the internet.

Cassandra

I have heard this from other people. What I can't figure out is why there is no one to call? And why can't somebody take control of the site? Somebody needs to be in charge to make crap happen. It is so stupid that nobody can do nothing for you or even talk to them on the phone. Come on this site has been so popular for so long, something needs doing.

Yeah, I mean originally when they filed, that's what they should have filed. I'm not sure if they do, how it shows to the seller. I've always been the seller in the circumstance. I'm sorry :-(

I found these numbers for Ebay and all they are is canned information on how to contact live support on Ebay.com.
You can use either one of the following eBay 800 numbers to contact eBay by phone: 1-800-322-9266 and 1-888-749-3229
But I'm still working on it!!

I also tried this Fax number but it wouldn't go through:
To contact eBay by mail use the following address:

2145 Hamilton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95125
www.ebay.com

To contact eBay customer service for help via fax the number is 1-408-376-6554

Last edited:
Quote:
Well nothing is 100%. Did you try calling and talking to a real person? Ask them if they would recind, tell them you would really hate to post a negative, you would rather work it out

I haven't sold anything there forever...and then when I heard from another Ebay seller about the fact that they can't leave negative feedback, I'm glad I haven't...and with all the crooks and such...
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom