North Carolina

I am planning on goin to the Poultry Expo in Morganton on Saturday...should I bring my own boxes/crates just incase I want to bring some home? Or does a seller usually give you something to take them home in? Ive never been to one and not sure what to expect......

HI everyone........... Got home from WCA wayyyy too late. I left close to 7 ...They were still auctioning when I left.
barnie.gif

Sales were good for me
big_smile.png
and I got some good deals after 5pm.
lol.png
Even came home with a few bucks.
lau.gif

I came home with a million hatching eggs, Pigeons, a cage for the pigeons
th.gif
a trio of Finch for my mom and a Pheasant....just because.
gig.gif

My best guess is that I have over 350 eggs incubating now..... good thing some are not mine.
roll.png

Tired............going to bed !

HI everyone........... Got home from WCA wayyyy too late. I left close to 7 ...They were still auctioning when I left.
barnie.gif

Sales were good for me
big_smile.png
and I got some good deals after 5pm.
lol.png
Even came home with a few bucks.
lau.gif

I came home with a million hatching eggs, Pigeons, a cage for the pigeons
th.gif
a trio of Finch for my mom and a Pheasant....just because.
gig.gif

My best guess is that I have over 350 eggs incubating now..... good thing some are not mine.
roll.png

Tired............going to bed !

Slow up on the pigeons........I am getting you some
gig.gif

btw.......congrats on the buys and sell

Last edited:
This one is Rainy...

And this wee one is Stormy.....

They are pygmy goats... and we are keeping both of them.
Thanks everyone for your comments... they were playing and kicking up their little heels this morning before we left to go to WCA. I will go out and take a couple of snapshots of them tomorrow, while they are playing.

Hey you guys who are interested in auctions and such some silkie friends have been working hard to get another auction site with proxy bidding up and running. If anyone is interested here I will post the name/link when the site officially opens tomorrow. :)

Hunter has been hard at work on my new incubator since lunchtime...hopefully sometime tomorrow it will have wiring!!!! will update with pics tomorrow!!

yippiechickie.gif

Back
Top Bottom