North Carolina

Morning everyone, roos are a singing
love.gif

Morning everyone, roos are a singing
love.gif

Good Morning ! roos are singing here too !!
love.gif
And geese honking too !
love.gif
The geese start up as soon as I turn a light on.
gig.gif

This pheasant is the red/gold. I think that is what you have? This way when I snag some eggs from you, hopefully we hatch some hens and have some new blood.
clap.gif
Picked him up for $15. Oo and he escaped and flew around the place for a couple of minutes.
gig.gif

I did bid & win on a yellow something BUT........ the wrong # was applied and the bird was picked up before I check out.
barnie.gif
duc.gif
somad.gif

Seems to be some mix ups here & there lately. OOO well......next time ! At least I had the other matter cleared up. I think my mom was more upset about the missing pheasant then me. She just love to come out and look at them. My mom is a horrible enabler
lau.gif

she say "I want that...only bid up to 10 " Then it gets to 10 and she keeps saying 1 more dollar...
th.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif

She got the Finches she wanted so is a very happy camper.
love.gif

Good Morning ! roos are singing here too !!
love.gif
And geese honking too !
love.gif
The geese start up as soon as I turn a light on.
gig.gif

This pheasant is the red/gold. I think that is what you have? This way when I snag some eggs from you, hopefully we hatch some hens and have some new blood.
clap.gif
Picked him up for $15. Oo and he escaped and flew around the place for a couple of minutes.
gig.gif

I did bid & win on a yellow something BUT........ the wrong # was applied and the bird was picked up before I check out.
barnie.gif
duc.gif
somad.gif

Seems to be some mix ups here & there lately. OOO well......next time ! At least I had the other matter cleared up. I think my mom was more upset about the missing pheasant then me. She just love to come out and look at them. My mom is a horrible enabler
lau.gif

she say "I want that...only bid up to 10 " Then it gets to 10 and she keeps saying 1 more dollar...
th.gif
lau.gif
clap.gif

She got the Finches she wanted so is a very happy camper.
love.gif

Mom knows best
big_smile.png

Sorry you missed out on a bird but congrats on the ones you did get........
now I need to come see the new ones so I OOooooo and AAhhhhhh
gig.gif

Morning Folks......hope everyone has a great day
frow.gif

Mom knows best
big_smile.png

Sorry you missed out on a bird but congrats on the ones you did get........
now I need to come see the new ones so I OOooooo and AAhhhhhh
gig.gif

Morning Folks......hope everyone has a great day
frow.gif

x2 I need to do this too!! If you let me, perhaps I will bring say 2 or 5 dozen eggs with me for you to play with!! LOL. JK No worries, I'd be sure to take SOMETHING home with DD!!
gig.gif

Glad everyone had a good time at WCA even if there were mixups and such.

Let's hope today is warmer than this weekend, or at least less windy. I am mourning the loss of my blackberry bush as it was ripped off the trellis it was climbing on when the wind blew it up and over (it was a wrought iron trellis too!!). The good news: it missed hitting both of our cars!!

Morning. Long weekend. Finished my brooder and one of my nipple waterers. Currently fighting with the dogs over being on the furniture. They have been allowed but to correct bad behavior they are no longer allowed to be on the sofa. LOL You would swear that I took away their favorite toy. Puppy dog eyes everywhere.
Going to Tractor Supply in a little while. LOL
Sharon

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif
Roos seem to be feeling their oats this morning. I actually just booted our prize silkie roo out of the pen cause he's bothering the little four-month old girls. He and his laying hen are getting their own place today, but until then he gets to hang by himself and stare down the cats!
lau.gif

Hey you guys who are interested in auctions and such some silkie friends have been working hard to get another auction site with proxy bidding up and running. If anyone is interested here I will post the name/link when the site officially opens tomorrow. :)

You have my attention. How does something like this work? Assume I know nothing and you'll be exactly right!
big_smile.png

pop.gif

Good morning everyone!
frow.gif
Roos seem to be feeling their oats this morning. I actually just booted our prize silkie roo out of the pen cause he's bothering the little four-month old girls. He and his laying hen are getting their own place today, but until then he gets to hang by himself and stare down the cats!
lau.gif

You have my attention. How does something like this work? Assume I know nothing and you'll be exactly right!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom