North Carolina

Thanks Miss Lydia... does this Epernix kill scaly leg mites *sigh* think the rooster has that too..... what was I thinkng.
hmm.png
Well they have to be in quarentine for 30 day anyway and lots of TLC they should be good as new.

I got some young bantams from a "friend" around xmas time and I had them inside since it was so cold. Much to my surprise, they had roundworm. Couldn't miss them. Then I had to inform this "friend" about the worms and he was in denile. So I sent him all the info I could find from BYC and emailed it to him. Seen him about 2 weeks ago and he was crying the blue about a bunch of chickens he lost for no reason. I reminded him that roundworm could be fatal.
idunno.gif
Dumb Butt..should have gone out and spent the $8 on some wazene.!

Chickymama......AWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
love.gif

And the auction is just that.....an auction. You take your chances. If your interested in day/week old chicks, there are some sweet deals.

welcome to all the nes people here.
smile.png

And not that I am enabling anyone.......there is a flock swap in Sanford next Sat.
hide.gif
buy, sell ,trade, just browes. I'll be bring the family to JUST BROWES!
tongue.png

ohmygosh, allabout - adorable!!!!!!!!! man, i need some chicks!!!

sanford is totally doable for me! i've been thinking about going to the morganton show but i think its just too far. but i might have to go to sanford! do you have any where/when details? who knows... maybe i'll even be ready for some little ones by then!!!

42327_random_pics_on_on_feb3-_2011_016.jpg

this is my little buff, she is so sweet, a little muddy but thats how it is here muddy.
sad.png

allabout did you go to tractor supply? I was so hoping they didn't have any yet. I am going there tomorrow..
thanks Ht glad to hear they'll do well on FR. now since they have never been on the ground before is there anything special I need to give them to protect them from Cocci I have never had a bird get it but I spend way to much time in the disease forum and I am a little nervous.

allabout, you need to up date your animals since your adding to it daily
lol.png

Last edited:
INFO on Flock Swap....found this on Craigslist.....

**Flock Swap** March 5 (Sanford NC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-27, 8:57AM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There will be a flock swap Saturday March 5th starting at 8:30 am.

It will be held at :

The Sanford Flea Market
2726 Industrial Dr.
Sanford NC 27331

If you are not familiar with what a flock swap is . You can bring animals of all sorts to buy ,sell ,or trade. Animals usually include but are not limited to goats,llama,alpaca, ponies,puppies,kittens,rabbits, guinea pigs,and all types of poultry and game birds like chickens,ducks,turkeys,quail,pheasant,roosters,guineas. It's FREE to set up a spot and display what you have !! Hope to see you there!!
If you have any questions call me @ 919-291-6516

ML your buff hen is so beautiful...hope mine fills out like her.

All about...I have 2 house chicken...daytime otside (weather permitting) and in at night. But in a cage.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom