North Carolina

I'm in Carteret too. I live in Bettie. I have EE's and Ameraucanas, usually have some for sale. I could also hatch some chicks for you if you like (I have a small incubator addiction which I have completely under control). I love the EE's that Heidi sells at Newport Garden Center too. She calls them Aracoonas and I manage to keep a straight face when she does.
tongue.png
Wonderful! Thanks for the information. I will definitely be in touch about possibly getting EEs or Ameraucanas from you. I told the kids we have to wait until the end of Jan because we are going out of town for a few days middle of January. They are anxious!

Monica

Maybe I'm odd but I count myself lucky when the birds don't want to be my friends
idunno.gif
The few who insist on being friends, tend to get in the way. But I don't want man fighters either.
I agree, I had a friendly chicken who was always by my side and I ended up tripping over something and stepping on her head and blinding her in one eye. Most of my chickens and I have a strictly professional relationship (except for the moderns, but they're not loose).

Back
Top Bottom