North Carolina

Marliss the "horse" is actually a great dane puppy that mom saved off the road a few months ago. Shes bigger than the mini horse and my littlest DD. Very people friendly, but young and likes to jump on you to get touched. Well she got lose and jumped on my bad hip the other day
th.gif
, I couldn't move fast enough...lol or at all. She runs around with her mouth open and body parts kinda just fly into it
lau.gif

You know the economy is bad when you start getting pure bred strays

Good Morning, Happy People!

Welcome to the new folks!!
welcome-byc.gif

I do have to go to work today, but it'll be the last day I have to go in untli after the new year!
ya.gif
Of course, I'll have a lot of prep between now and then
tongue.gif
, but I can do it at home in my jammies!
wee.gif
This semester was a good one, but I'll look forward to the next new start.

Pup has a name now...Maverick Danes Noble Leviathan...to be called Levi.

I'm looking forward to the chicken show. Does anyone know how long these things go? I'm trying to figure what else can be crammed into the day.
roll.png

I'm planning on going up early. I've got room for a companion if anyone wants/needs a ride.
hugs.gif

welcome-byc.gif

I do have to go to work today, but it'll be the last day I have to go in untli after the new year!
ya.gif
tongue.gif
wee.gif

I'm looking forward to the chicken show. Does anyone know how long these things go? I'm trying to figure what else can be crammed into the day.
roll.png

I'm planning on going up early. I've got room for a companion if anyone wants/needs a ride.
hugs.gif

I think the judges start at 9am.. it is really just a open thing. Come and go as you please. I will be there late morning and stay until the raffles are drawn.

welcome-byc.gif

ya.gif
tongue.gif
wee.gif

roll.png

hugs.gif
OHHH CRAP....I forgot to ask gf is she wanted to go along with you. OOPS I could really use the home alone time
lau.gif
I'll ask her when I see her around lunch if you're still wanting a companion?!?!

"Amazon" shopping today for my 7 year old tom boy ... any cool toys you all know about that my non-princess might love?
I've got Ninja-something legos, tons of clothes, new shoes ("nothing pink mom!") ... but toys? IDK

idunno.gif

"Amazon" shopping today for my 7 year old tom boy ... any cool toys you all know about that my non-princess might love?
I've got Ninja-something legos, tons of clothes, new shoes ("nothing pink mom!") ... but toys? IDK

idunno.gif
At that age, both of mine loved art supplies, tailored to individual preferences. And my daughter still draws, while my son ties fishing flies, so they are still doing artsy/crafty stuff! Not exactly toys, but still fun stuff!

Check with her, Luka...I'm sure she could use a break from you, too!
lau.gif
Well.....that didn't go good. I asked her if she wanted to go and she got mad at me saying we never spend any time together......yet I live with her and see her allday except the 9 hours I'm at work.......ooooohhhhhh man
th.gif
these pregnancy hormones she has are not my friends AT ALL

[COLOR=008000]Good morning folks  :frow [/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]It's Friday and there is SO much to get done today.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]The vet comes this afternoon to lighten my wallet[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]and give rabies boosters while he's at it  :lau [/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]Must get ready to go to the show tomorrow.......[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]can't wait to see it.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]Om........as cute as bantams are I don't have any[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000].......no room for any and now plans for more[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]pens for lf OEs and yes RF.......turkeys and Marliss[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]are first in line for pens but can add some more to[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008000]the bottom of the list......busy busy day  :gig [/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]hope everyone has a good day  :yiipchick [/COLOR]

I don't think I have ever seen a full sized Frizzled bird! Can you post a pic when you have time?
Also, I read you found a great Dane puppy!? I lost mine to old age a couple years ago now, but it was the sweetest, most kind hearted dog I've ever owned...after he settled down from being a large, awkward energetic puppy, that is. ;) I hope you enjoy him <3

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom