North Carolina

Popping in to say HELLO to everyone. Another year older but I don't feel any older! I was super excited this morning when I got out of bed and went to water all the started plants and I watched the bush beans breaking the soil!!!!

I was wondering if anyone had any brahma hens that they wanted to part with. I have a gorgeous dark roo and I'm wanting to get a few more hens for him before we get the tester to come and test the birds.

On another note it's hard to believe that in 4 months I'll be a dad?!?!?!?!?! I'm getting real excited!

Man, I love having babies to feed in the morning. Makes getting up worth it. Even when you get your face washed by a calf while you're trying to wash out a bucket. Slimy face.

Everyone is fed and watered, so time to shower and go teach the youth of America!

Bless you... Seeing your in Parkton, your possibly teaching Robco kids... I will say a prayer for you...
. Yep! UNC Pembroke!
18.gif

Popping in to say HELLO to everyone. Another year older but I don't feel any older!  I was super excited this morning when I got out of bed and went to water all the started plants and I watched the bush beans breaking the soil!!!!

I was wondering if anyone had any brahma hens that they wanted to part with. I have a gorgeous dark roo and I'm wanting to get a few more hens for him before we get the tester to come and test the birds.

On another note it's hard to believe that in 4 months I'll be a dad?!?!?!?!?! I'm getting real excited!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Not chicken related but wanted to post a couple of pics of things I have made as of late.
Working on thinking outside the box. LOL Like I was ever in the box to begin with.

working on taking better pics. LOL

Hey Peeps!
smile.png

My "baby girls" are now 10.2 weeks old. (I have a mix of silkies and reg size girls). Is it too early to mix with the 4 other girls (and 1 roo)?

They told me they are cramped in their small coop ~ I figured with the unseasonably warm weather, it's a good chance to get them acclimated to the outside (uninsulated) coop/run?

Thoughts?

Thanks!

"Had one of the chicks escape Juvi last night...we're still not sure HOW, but we found her sitting next to the old brooder box"

it's funny how they want to be back in their old homes. I found all my kids sitting on top of their brooder box the first couple of days in JDC, when I let them free range. I had to finally put it out of sight...

Ramirezframing, I can relate to your picture.
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom