North Carolina

Who has runner ducks, sells eggs or ducklings? Or know anyone in the piedmont area?
Just getting my toes wet on the idea, haven't gotten myself completely sold, I haven't decided if I want runners or muscovy IF IF IF i do agree (submit to the boyfriend) and get ducks...LOL

Who has runner ducks, sells eggs or ducklings? Or know anyone in the piedmont area?
Just getting my toes wet on the idea, haven't gotten myself completely sold, I haven't decided if I want runners or muscovy IF IF IF i do agree (submit to the boyfriend) and get ducks...LOL

I think you should get white pekin or buff!!!!!!!!
And I know someone selling huge 6 week old ones!!!!!!
wink.png

haha

I have a pair of Chocolate Muscovys for sale. They are very sweet! This hen raised 3 different clutches last year and the babies are adorable. The drake eats from your hand and they are both home bodies.

who went to the unifour show this weekend? how was it ?? i think we are trying to get to the one in winston salem in april ..waiting on him to email me a packet , gonna try to show our silkie i posted in the silkie threads.( yall go look at her and help me , i need to be criticized) lol.. idk if i should or shouldnt show her.. i wanna show a bird ! :) heres one pic for fun

Back
Top Bottom